As cliche as it sounds, living in NYC for the summer has literally been a dream come true. The amount of hustle and drive that I witness everyday on the streets of Manhattan fill me with a sense of pride as I look around and realize that I get to join the legions of busy New Yorkers chasing their dreams.
If you follow me on Instagram, I've had an amazing first week in the city as an intern at Redbook Magazine;however, this Big City Tyro is excited for some city adventures on the weekends!
On my bucket list for this summer?
1. Visit the Neue Gallery
2. See the Met China Through the Looking Glass Exhibit
3. Try five new brunch places
4. See a concert in Central Park
5. Visit the National History Museum
6. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
7. Go to the Jazz Age Lawn Party
8. See a broadway show
9. Go to a rooftop bar
10. Visit the Hamptons
Any suggestions are welcome! :)